When I started saving this week’s budget buys I realized that I was saving items that looked like I should be heading on a trip to the French Riviera so that pretty much is the theme of this edit. Besides the incredible amount of cute gingham pieces out right now, I’m totally digging pearls, straw baskets, sundresses, striped tops and cat eye sunglasses – perfect for Spring and Summer! Now all I need is a ticket to St. Tropez…anyone want to chip in?
Love this photo of SfGirlByBay’s home
- I’m excited to announce that for the next month I’ll be pinning for Who What Wear on their Style Mood Board Pinterest board. Make sure to follow along! Don’t forget to follow me here as well.
- These sunglasses and this straw hat are my latest obsessions.
- I’ve been following Dallas Shaw for years and can’t wait to pick up her new book, The Way She Wears It.
- So excited for Elana and her new site – it’s absolutely beautiful! If you don’t follow her, you should – I always get so inspired by her.
- I tried this Toasted Kale and Pan Fried Chickpea Salad this week and it was really good!
- Watched The Edge Of Seventeen last weekend and really enjoyed it! I feel like I didn’t hear too too much about it when it came out, but it’s definitely worth watching!
- My March Budget Buys went up on Glitter Guide this week.
- I love reading California Weekend and their guide on Orange County and Laguna Beach last week were so good!
- Continuing my obsession with all things French and Parisian, I adored reading this beauty article on Louise Follain.
- Speaking of French – I’ve just added French By Design to my bookmarked sites.
- This pretty cocktail is high on my list to make this Spring and Summer – it looks so good!